Dear Church Family,
To mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and protect our church family, if you choose to attend Sunday worship on campus, please honor these guidelines:
- Please do not attend on campus if in the past two days you have had a fever, a cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please do not attend on campus if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Please seriously consider waiting until a later date to return to worship on campus if you are 65 or older or have any of the following conditions, which may cause you to be more susceptible to COVID-19: diabetes, high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, severe obesity, asthma, or immunocompromising conditions.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please use hand sanitizers as you enter the building.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing at all times and enjoy extended conversations and fellowship outdoors.
- Please refrain from physical contact such as shaking hands, hugging, etc.
- Please sit with your family.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We all want our church family to remain healthy and safe, especially during challenging times.